Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    baze is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: new chrome 24.X version problems

Answered: new chrome 24.X version problems

Hi,

I have couple of projects where I use extgwt and gxt, since google update chrome to version 24 all the
    fadein/out slidein/out , etc are not working(the are stuck in a endless loop).

The same behaver can be seen on the examples and examples-2 test cases...

Im not sure if its more a question for the chromium team or maybe for the GWT team,
    there is a question on the gwt forum:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...it/UBWsvHYM4SE

but they say 2.5 should be the fix...i used this one but the problem persist.
    I guess you have internal implement...

Blaze

2. If the workaround works, then updating to GWT 2.5.0 (the latest stable release, about 3 months old) should work as well as a more permanent fix. The same GXT jar that supports GWT 2.4 will also support GWT 2.5.

A quick look at the Fx types in GXT 2.2 says that those animations are backed by the GWT Animation class, so both the fix (update to 2.5.0) and the workaround (additional <replace-with> rules) should work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    harun is on a distinguished road

Hi ,

try this, Workaround in comment 27 works very well.

http://code.google.com/p/chromium/is...tail?id=158910
    Blog: blog.harunates.com
    Feel free to contact me harun@harunates.com

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

If the workaround works, then updating to GWT 2.5.0 (the latest stable release, about 3 months old) should work as well as a more permanent fix. The same GXT jar that supports GWT 2.4 will also support GWT 2.5.

A quick look at the Fx types in GXT 2.2 says that those animations are backed by the GWT Animation class, so both the fix (update to 2.5.0) and the workaround (additional <replace-with> rules) should work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi Colin,

you're right, but after using GWT 2.5.0 I received this warning message while compile, is it important or is there any solution for this?
    Code:
      [java]    Computing all possible rebind results for 'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.NamedFrame.IFrameTemplate'
         [java]       Rebinding com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.NamedFrame.IFrameTemplate
         [java]          Invoking generator com.google.gwt.safehtml.rebind.SafeHtmlTemplatesGenerator
         [java]             Constructing interface com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.NamedFrame.IFrameTemplate
         [java]                Generating method body for get()
         [java]                   Template with variable in URL attribute context: The template code generator will sanitize the URL.  Use SafeUri to specify arguments in a URL attribute context that should not be sanitized.
         [java]

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    baze is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I spend some time after posting here and I saw that the extgwt and gxt implement uses the animation classes from gwt. So 2.5 fix the problem, its using now the correct animation frames.

Like I wrote before I did the update even before posting here, but probablly my update to 2.5 didnt went ok.
    After rechecking the process and compile again the bug is not present, also there was no warning or what so ever messages.

what was your debug level for the compile process, and which mode did you used?!

Blaze

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Log Level: Info,
    Output style: Obfuscated and Pretty

Thread Participants: 2