Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    varunet is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: List ui:round breaks the border and selected item

Unanswered: List ui:round breaks the border and selected item

Hi,

I am trying to use the List Component with ui: 'round' parameter. But the list component doesn't seem to render properly.

The top and bottom corners are not rounded and the selected item state background color is not blue. seems like the list item color white is on top of the blue.

The kitchen sink example seems to work fine.. not sure why..! is there a way to fiddle sencha touch to give an example?

I am using Sencha 2.1.0 GPL

list-uiRound.jpg

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Did you do an upgrade or compile sass or anything? By default the selected style should be there.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about

I had the same problem, square list, no rounded corners, 3d like text in the list item. When I turned on list groups, the proper "round" effect was applied.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    azamatoak is on a distinguished road

Default Rounded corners without using Groups

Rounded corners without using Groups

I have the same problem. When you refer to list groups to resolve this I'm assuming you're referring to the grouped property:

Code:
    {
        xtype: 'list',
        grouped: true
    }
    If that is correct, is it possible to get proper rounded corners on Lists without using groups?

Answers
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about

you need the list ui="round" config set to get round corners. The point of discussion is that it's not working at the moment for some of us. More than likely a bug related to one or more config settings, overrides or css customizations.

Vote Rating
    chrixian is on a distinguished road

For what it's worth I have the exact same issue with ui 'round'

I also get the same result when I edit the code preview here: http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-1/#!/...list-section-2 to include ui: 'round'

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Including ui: round config makes no difference. I am still seeing square corners on lists.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jlaguilar is on a distinguished road

I am experiencing the same issue. I just downloaded a fresh Touch SDK and did a basic Ext.dataview.List with configs ui: 'round', grouped: true. The list's item selected shows white with letters in 3D just like above.

The lists in the Kitchen Sink example work fine because they are not ui:'round'. ui: 'round' CSS properties are not correct. List disclosure icon also shows misplaced on last items, etc. Please review all ui:'round' CSS properties.

Thanks!

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I did some digging and found that one of the culprits is the -webkit-transform: translate3d(x,y,z) and the transform: translate3d(x,y,z) that are applied to the list item when it is clicked. It is generated from the CssTransform.js file. Would love to have a solution for this.

Answers
    Vote Rating

I still get this problem with ST 2.1.0. When a list is set to round and grouped, selecting a list item makes the text 3d and the list items background is never highlighted.

I'm trying to navigate the css hierarchy to override the highlight but so-far no luck. This problem is several months old and is effecting many. Sencha, do we have a resolve?

John

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar