Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    BostonMerlin is a jewel in the rough BostonMerlin is a jewel in the rough BostonMerlin is a jewel in the rough

Can someone from the Sencha team please comment? Adding ui=round on a list breaks listItem highlights. I'm looking for a workaround. Please respond.

Thanks, John

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Geoh is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by BostonMerlin View Post
    Can someone from the Sencha team please comment? Adding ui=round on a list breaks listItem highlights. I'm looking for a workaround. Please respond.

Thanks, John
    Hi John,

I faced into the same problem and the only workaround i found is to "play" with CSS.

Code:
    #idListaElementiComanda{    .x-list-item.x-item-selected, .x-list-item.x-item-selected.x-list-footer-wrap{
                .x-dock-body{
                    border: 1px solid #dedede;
                    border-width:1px 1px 0 1px;
                    background-image: none;
                    background-color: #1a70dd;
                    background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, 50% 0%, 50% 100%, color-stop(0%, #5899eb), color-stop(30%, #3985e7), color-stop(65%, #1a70dd), color-stop(100%, #1762c1));
                    background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #5899eb,#3985e7 30%,#1a70dd 65%,#1762c1);
                    background-image: linear-gradient(top, #5899eb,#3985e7 30%,#1a70dd 65%,#1762c1);
                    }
            }
    }
    Please note that #idListaElementiComanda selector is the 'id' i gave to the List view.

Related to list with 'ui:round' I found that lists have very bad performances in ST2.1.1 than ST2.0.1.1: we have listitems with custom itemTpl and the same code with ST2.1.1 is much much slower than ST.2.0.1.1. Putting 'ui:normal' things get better, but it 'breaks' our ui design.

Another thing i note (and can't understand) is why the rounded style changed from ST2.1.1: with grouped list and 'ui: round' the rounded border is applied to the header and not to the first item after the header. Playing with CSS i found a solution to have a much similar ST2.0.1.1-style.

I hope this code could help you, i tried that and it seems to work even if, finally, we decide to keep on developing with ST2.0.1.1 because ST2.1.1 is too much buggy. In middle-complex application every upgrade to Sencha Touch is much more than frustrating and often we decide not to upgrade. There are too many regression errors even for basilar behaviours after upgrading to last released version.

Hope things can get better,

Thanks, Matteo.