Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Ramprasadh is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Sencha touch 2.x compile issues (Sencha CMD v3.0.0. 250)

Unanswered: Sencha touch 2.x compile issues (Sencha CMD v3.0.0. 250)

Hello
    By mistake i posted this in sencha touch 1.x forum.

I am developing a sencha app and it is working fine in a normal development mode. I tried to create a build and started with sencha compile. My application stopped working with the compiled all-classes.js. It fails with the following error

[Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'touch/src/event/publisher/dom.js' please verify the file exists

I have taken care of all the dependencies and requires added in all the classes. Any pointer to resolve this issue would be really helpful.

Here is my compile command what i am using. All the dependencies seem to be resolved and there are no warnings as well

"sencha compile -classpath=touch/src,app.js,resources/images,resources/icons,resources/data,resources/startup,ux,ux/slidenavigation,utils.js,ads.js,touch/microloader,touch/resources,touch/cmd page -in=index_compile.html -out=../nativeprojects/mobileshoppingapp/index.html "

Thanks and Regards
    Rampi

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Did you create your app with Cmd using sencha generate app command?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Ramprasadh is on a distinguished road

Hello
    Yes i created the app with sencha generate app command. It is little strange. Compile was working fine during the initial phases of development, later we added few additional javascript files to the app root to include inmobi ads in the app and also some utility functions that are reused across. Compile started failing after that. Even earlier when the compile was working fine, some functionalities of app did not work (E.g. Horizontal swipe stopped working after compile, i had to navigate to some other view and come back to the home view to make it work). Is there any other alternative to sencha compile to minify and concat the js files? sencha compile command seems to be unstable or may be i am missing something very fundamental. I tried to search the web for any indication, but i could not find any related to these issues.

Thanks and Regards
    Rampi