Hybrid View

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTJS-8232 in a recent build.
    Vote Rating
    Jan (HL) will become famous soon enough

Default [4.2.0.265 Beta] Event signature changed: Ext.data.TreeStore.beforeappend

[4.2.0.265 Beta] Event signature changed: Ext.data.TreeStore.beforeappend

Until Ext JS 4.1, the signature of the event Ext.data.TreeStore.beforeappend is [ this, node, eOptions ] where you can use this as the parent of node. So, 3 arguments.

Now trying 4.20.265 beta, the signature has changed to [ [parent, node], eOptions] (2 arguments, where the first is an array). I would suggest that something there is a tiny change (typo?) when applying arguments to the event callbacks..?

Either this is a documentation bug or an internal "bug".

Do you need more information about this issue? Personally, I think that should be sufficient.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

Are you sure?

Those first two args are the node appended to, and the node being appended.

Vote Rating
    Jan (HL) will become famous soon enough

Yes.

I've made a test case, take index.js and and index.html from this commit: https://github.com/knalli/extjs4-demos/commit/0602ef202c66e10e9462f7cf473768caa416245f

S
    ee my output (Chrome24 OSX): Bildschirmfoto 2013-01-16 um 22.57.40.png

I hadn't checked this correctly: it is only the first call which is unsual (but the first which breaks my app).

Perhaps a different handling when applying the root node?

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

Ah! Well spotted! It's the append of the root node. All others are correct.

Thread Participants: 2