Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cwizou is on a distinguished road

Default evaluating 'b.fireEvent("beforeactivate",b,d)'

evaluating 'b.fireEvent("beforeactivate",b,d)'

REQUIRED INFORMATIONArchitect Build tested:
    • Build: 676
    Project Type:
    • ExtJS 4.1
    Description:
    • After adding a new Json store to a (sizeable) project, I got this error : TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'b.fireEvent("beforeactivate",b,d)') when I click a model/store. The error seems to come and go, I haven't figured out yet how to reproduce. Restarting doesn't solve, it comes back.
    Steps to reproduce the problem:
    • See above
    The result that was expected:
    • No messagebox error
    The result that occurs instead:
    • A messagebox error
    HELPFUL INFORMATIONScreenshot, Project, or Video:
    • None, I can send privately the project if needed.
    Possible fix:
      Operating System:
      • Mac OS X 10.8.2

Sencha User
      Vote Rating

Actually, more information, it seems to be linked to resizing a specific Window in my project.

After resizing I now get :
      TypeError: 'null' is not an object (evaluating 'k.getBoundingClientRect')

Source Class: qrc:/designer/src/frameworks/ext41/framework/ext-all.js?0.8367448621429503 Line 18

With only a close button, I can't do anything else (the error keeps coming back).

Sencha User
      Vote Rating

Edit : Some extra detail (sorry, it's just coming back to me), the window in question uses a CardPanel Layout. I added to it a Tool, which seemed to be an issue for architect, the tool is considered as a card somehow and got drawn in weird positions (not on top of the window where it should have been).

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
      Vote Rating
      aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Would you be able to share your project with us and let us know how to replicate it? You can share it privately with us at architect.feedback at sencha.com (or post it here on the forum).
      Aaron Conran
      @aconran
      Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
      Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
      Would you be able to share your project with us and let us know how to replicate it? You can share it privately with us at architect.feedback at sencha.com (or post it here on the forum).
      Thanks for your answer. I sent the email with the project and information to replicate.

Thread Participants: 1