Hybrid View

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    northbridge is on a distinguished road

Default Will Sencha customer service ever get respond to emails and/or calls?

Will Sencha customer service ever get respond to emails and/or calls?

I need to renew my support subscription for my extjs license and trying for the same for the past 2 months. Sencha doesn't support online renewal, the only way is to either submit an online form or to call them. I've submitted few online forms, sent few emails and left a voice mail as well, but no response as of yet. Is this how it works? If the online forms that we submit is not going to reach the respective department, then why have one? The message from the automated phone system was that I should be contacted within 1 business day, that didn't work either. Does anyone else have similar experience?

Will someone from the sencha team help me renew my license?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

norhtbridge,

First let me apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Is the email address attached to your forum user account the email you used while sending the form? I ask because I'd like to get with the person in charge of renewals to track down the submission of that form so that we can get this taken care of. I will also be escalating internally to get this resolved as fast as I can.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    northbridge is on a distinguished road

Thanks Mitchell! I appreciate your quick response. Yes, the email that's attached to the forum same as the one submitted. I sent my first request from my email on 11/13/12 and submitted online form as well. Here is the screenshot from my inbox for the first email.SenchaRenewal.jpg

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, will pursue internally to get you a response. Once again, very sorry about this.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1