Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    boonkerz is on a distinguished road

any hint?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

I don't have much experience with the grid filter plugin but it looks to me like it does not support starting with a specific filter. The store probably has to load with those filters.

If you just put in the standard filter without an initial value does it work at runtime when interacting with it?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    boonkerz is on a distinguished road

My Fault sorry

Code:
    this.getMyTabPanel().add({
                        closable: true,
                        xtype: "MyProduct",
                        id: 'myproduct' + record.raw.id,
                        title: record.raw.shopTitle + ' - Produkte'
                    }).show();
                    Ext.getCmp('myproduct' + record.raw.id).reconfigure(Ext.create('MyApp.store.MyProductStore'));
                    Ext.getCmp('myproduct' + record.raw.id).store.proxy.extraParams.shopId = record.raw.shop;
                    Ext.getCmp('myproduct' + record.raw.id).store.load();
                    Ext.getCmp('myproduct' + record.raw.id).filters.bindStore(Ext.getCmp('myproduct' + record.raw.id).store);
                    Ext.getCmp('myproduct' + record.raw.id).dockedItems.items[1].bindStore(Ext.getCmp('myproduct' + record.raw.id).store);
    I must bind the store. because i reconfigure it.