I am trying to add some custom css to my application, and from what i've read , the best way si to add the css to my app.json file.
After doing this, the Chrome Debugger returns the following error:
My app.json css array looks like this:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
Do I have to recompile or something using sencha cmd, after modifying the css array ?
* List of all CSS assets in the right inclusion order.
* Each item is an object with the following format:
* "path": "path/to/item.css" // Path to file, if local file it must be relative to this app.json file
* "remote": true // (Optional)
* // - Defaults to undefined (falsey) to signal a local file which will be copied
* // - Specify true if this file is a remote file which will not to be copied
* "update": "delta" // (Optional)
* // - If not specified, this file will only be loaded once, and
* // cached inside localStorage until this value is changed to either one below
* // - "delta" to enable over-the-air delta update for this file
* // - "full" means full update will be made when this file changes
After removing my css from the array everything works fine.
Thank you for your help.