Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    estesbubba will become famous soon enough estesbubba will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by brian428 View Post
    DI/IoC is really useful and flexible. There are good reasons why most of the Java world uses Spring! This is definitely something we'll be continuing in "Deft JS 5" (or whatever we call it).
    My core development background is Java/Spring so why I was looking at Deft DI!

Any features you are removing or adding to Deft JS 5?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    brian428 is a splendid one to behold brian428 is a splendid one to behold brian428 is a splendid one to behold brian428 is a splendid one to behold brian428 is a splendid one to behold brian428 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by estesbubba View Post
    My core development background is Java/Spring so why I was looking at Deft DI! Any features you are removing or adding to Deft JS 5?
    We're finalizing our plans right now. I fear we may be hijacking the thread here, so I encourage you to post on the Deft mailing list, where everyone can dig into the gory details.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    estesbubba will become famous soon enough estesbubba will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by brian428 View Post
    We're finalizing our plans right now. I fear we may be hijacking the thread here, so I encourage you to post on the Deft mailing list, where everyone can dig into the gory details.
    Will do if I have any questions.

Is it really possible to hijack a 33-page thread?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ph99 is on a distinguished road

Default thank you!

thank you!

thank you!