Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mjcee is on a distinguished road

+1 to a TypeScript definition file

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light

I'm curious if Ext JS 5 will include any new theme. Is the Neptune Charcoal theme going to be included in the release?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

There will e a new theme called Crisp
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Phil Guerrant is a jewel in the rough Phil Guerrant is a jewel in the rough Phil Guerrant is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LesJ View Post
    I'm curious if Ext JS 5 will include any new theme. Is the Neptune Charcoal theme going to be included in the release?
    Ext JS 5 will include 2 new themes, both of which are designed to be more friendly for use on touch-screen devices, and to work equally well on the desktop.

1. Neptune-Touch: colors and design identical to neptune, but "tappable" elements are enlarged to make them easier to use on a touch-screen. The panel header tools, for example, are twice as big as the standard neptune tools, draggable splitters are enlarged, etc.

Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 5.59.30 PM.png

2. Crisp: Derived from Neptune Touch, the Crisp theme layers on a different color scheme, fonts and icons for an even cleaner simpler look and feel.

Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 5.59.06 PM.png

Neptune Touch is designed to be a flexible base theme and to work with a variety of different colors, just like neptune. It does this by using neutral colored icons with partial transparency, so that they blend with their background color.

Crisp is designed to be an attractive theme for out-of-box use, it can be customized as well, but is not quite as flexible as Neptune/Neptune Touch

The charcoal theme will not ship with the framework, but you can download it as a separate package, or just create your own charcoal theme by simply deriving a theme from neptune and changing the $base-color to #333
    Phil Guerrant
    Ext JS - Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Grolubao is on a distinguished road

I like the Crisp theme, it's pretty much inline with the Flat trend of User Interfaces.

I'm curious to see what ExtJS 5 brings to the table

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    MrSparks has a spectacular aura about MrSparks has a spectacular aura about

What's ETA/countdown to 5.x Beta now?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MrSparks View Post
    What's ETA/countdown to 5.x Beta now?
    Dates are always open to move but current at late February to early March.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    MrSparks has a spectacular aura about MrSparks has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Dates are always open to move but current at late February to early March.
    Thanks and good luck for the Beta release. I'm sure its a busy and stressful time at Sencha HQ right now

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    muralisk477 is on a distinguished road

Hi All,I tried to create a accessibility application in ExtJs4.2 but i am facing so many problems with grid and trees and other components?What about accessibility in ExtJs5.x ? can we expect more on accessibility in ExtJs5.x??

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sobbayi is on a distinguished road

Good thing the model associations are being re-thought in ExtJs 5

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar