Vote Rating
    Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    For full disclosure, the only pain point I can see is the charting. You will still be able to use your current charts you may have in your Ext JS 4 app using the ext-charts package. But going forward we won't be adding additional features to the ext-charts package. Instead, we have created a sencha-charts package and the API is a little different. This package is taking the charts in Sencha Touch that have a better code base and more charts. It's not incredibly hard to port to the new sencha-charts, just an extra step. I would very much recommend porting to the sencha-charts as that is what will receive the bug fixes and new functionality going forward where ext-charts is just there for backwards compatibility.
    Sorry, if you've already answered that somewhere. Could you, please, clarify a sencha-charts package is going to be a separate produce? I mean if I buy ExtJS, do I need to buy a sencha-charts package separately?
    Ext.NET - ASP.NET for Ext JS
    MVC and WebForms
    Examples | Twitter

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

No, sencha-charts is available when you download Ext JS 5 (gpl, commercial, within Sencha Complete). So will ext-charts but they are separate Cmd packages and you would have to require one in app.json.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough

Sounds good. So, when is 5 hitting public beta Mitch?
    Product Architect
    Altus Ltd.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all

Vote Rating
    nomack84 will become famous soon enough

About 2-3 weeks was the estimation last week.
    Ext is terrific!!

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by LesJ View Post
    Nice!!
    Ext is terrific!!

Vote Rating

Any updates about the release?
    Ext is terrific!!

Vote Rating
    Misiu has a spectacular aura about Misiu has a spectacular aura about Misiu has a spectacular aura about

Can we expect open beta? If yes then when?

Vote Rating

We're already in april! Please, can someone tell us when it will ExtJS5 be published?
    This is one of the most waited release ever, at least a beta or alpha version will be greatly appreciated.
    Ext is terrific!!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Grolubao is on a distinguished road

Only thing I can tell you is that on the 16th of April I'm going to a presentation of Sencha here in Amsterdam that will show case ExtJS 5 so it should be any time now...