Hi All,

I have to integrate an external link(http://apps.blutrumpet.com/products/...51a7e/featured) into my sencha app. I used an "iframe" to load the external link page in a panel and it works well, the external page can be loaded as wish. And in the external page it has a "INSTALL APP" button which will call the google play app or open an google play link on the android device. It works on my device, when I access my app page though the mobile browser.

Here is the external page.
QQ20130121132546.png

But when I packaged it as an native app and install it into my device, the "INSTALL APP" button on the external page(show out in an "iframe") unfortunately it does not work. When I click this button, the below information will show out.

Webpage not available

The webpage at market://details? id=com.priceline.android.negotiator&referrer=utm_source%3DBlutrumpet%26utm_medium%3Db688717e-782b-42f3-85ad-9e09a4351f24%26utm_term%3DBluTrumpet%26utm_campaign%3DMABLUTRUMPET||ANDROID%26utm_content%3DAD-X might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Suggestions:

Make sure you have a data connection Reload this webpage later Check the address you entered
Does anyone meet this problem? How to fix it?

Thanks so much.