Hybrid View

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nicolabaldo is on a distinguished road

Default nested json with TreeStore

nested json with TreeStore

I use ExtJS 4.1.3 an Architect.

This is my JSON:

{"success":true,"message":"Ricerca eseguita con successo","data":[{"text":"1) PIA CASA","expanded":false,"leaf":false,"iconCls":"ICON_D","children":[{"text":"1) REP.TULIPANO","expanded":false,"leaf":false,"iconCls":"ICON_D","children":[{"text":"1) spese del personale","expanded":false,"leaf":false,"iconCls":"ICON_D","children":[{"text":"1) direzione generale","expanded":false,"leaf":true,"iconCls":"ICON_D","children":null,"cdaCode":"01-01-01-01","cda1":null,"cda2":null,"cda3":null,"cda4":1},{"text":"3) ragioneria","expanded":false,"leaf":true,"iconCls":"ICON_D","children":null,"cdaCode":"01-01-01-03","cda1":null,"cda2":null,"cda3":null,"cda4":3}]}

Code:
    Ext.define('myModel', {
        extend: 'Ext.data.Model',
        fields: [
        {name: 'text'},
        {name: 'expanded'},
        {name: 'leaf'},
        {name: 'iconCls'},
        {name: 'children'},
        {name: 'cdaCode'},
        {name: 'cda1'},        
        {name: 'cda2'},        
        {name: 'cda3'},        
        {name: 'cda4'}        
        ]
    });     

Ext.create('Ext.data.TreeStore', {
    		model: myModel,
    		proxy: {
    			type: 'ajax',
    			api: MyApi,
    			url: MyUrl,
    			reader: {
    				type: 'json',
    				idProperty: '',
    				messageProperty: 'message',
    				root: 'data'
    			}	
    		}	
    	});
    When I load the store I see the tree, but when I click on the first item ("PIA CASA") I don't see its children but the tree is reloaded...

Immagine.png

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

You are using different root's at the top level you are using the root of "data" and at children level you are using the root of "children".

Make these the same.
    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...data.TreeStore

Quote from linked docs "Reading Nested Data"
    For the tree to read nested data, the Ext.data.reader.Reader must be configured with a root property, so the reader can find nested data for each node (if a root is not specified, it will default to 'children'). This will tell the tree to look for any nested tree nodes by the same keyword, i.e., 'children'. If a root is specified in the config make sure that any nested nodes with children have the same name. Note that setting defaultRootProperty accomplishes the same thing.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nicolabaldo is on a distinguished road

Ok thanks.

Thread Participants: 1