Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    EAHC-IT is on a distinguished road

Default 2.1.0,2-1 stable, buld 584

2.1.0,2-1 stable, buld 584

Hello,

I just saw that a new build exist... But I am not notified by the software that an update is there...
    I am behind a secured proxy, the proxy settings in the application are well defined.

Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin is a jewel in the rough BostonMerlin is a jewel in the rough BostonMerlin is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by EAHC-IT View Post
    Hello,

I just saw that a new build exist... But I am not notified by the software that an update is there...
    I am behind a secured proxy, the proxy settings in the application are well defined.
    They mentioned in the release notes that this particular build would not show up as an update. You'll need to manually download the new bits.

John

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Gil Gordon will become famous soon enough

Default 2.1.0 Build 678 is the latest publicly available release of Sencha Architect

2.1.0 Build 678 is the latest publicly available release of Sencha Architect

It should try to auto-update from older builds, but if it is not you can get the installer from the download page.

We posted a bit about it here: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-2.1-Build-678.

Thread Participants: 2