Hybrid View

You found a bug! We've classified it as SDKTOOLS-315 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Vote Rating
    VladimirTechMan is on a distinguished road

Default [Sencha Cmd] Add Default-568h@2x.png to Sencha Touch app template (for iPhone 5)

[Sencha Cmd] Add Default-568h@2x.png to Sencha Touch app template (for iPhone 5)

Ext version tested:
    • Sencha Cmd v3.0.2.288
    • Sencha Touch v2.1.0
    Description:
    • After creating a new Sencha Touch app with 'sencha generate app', folder resources/loading contains default "Sencha-style" PNG images for the startup screens of native iOS apps, both for iPhone and iPad -- it now has all the necessary versions of those except the Default-568h@2x.png file required for iPhone 5-ready native iOS apps.
    Steps to reproduce the problem:
    • Create a new Sencha Touch app with 'sencha generate app'
    • Build the app with 'sencha app build native'
    • Load the app on iPhone 5 and start the app
    The result that was expected:
    • Even with the default Sencha resources the app is able to start using the full screen resolution on iPhone 5 (i.e. 640x1136)
    The result that occurs instead:
    • The application starts fine, but in the "iPhone 4(S)"-resolution (i.e. 640x960)
    Possible fix:
    • Manually create a 640x1136 PNG file, name it Default-568h@2x.png and copy it to the Sencha Cmd installation (sub)folder, at the following (sub-)path: ./Cmd/3.0.2.288/plugins/touch/current/templates/App/resources/loading
    • You may use the attached PNG file for this purpose (if Sencha guys don't mind this quickly added unofficial version created from their other default PNG files)
    Attached Files

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jonathanhirz is on a distinguished road

Vladimir,
    I was able to use your steps and get a test project to show up with full iPhone 5 resolution in the simulator, but this involved making a 'native build' as per your steps, and dragging the file into the simulator's Application folder. Is there a way to build an app with
    Code:
    sencha package run packager.json
    that runs in the simulator/device and includes this setting for the iPhone 5 resolution? When I tried, I was still getting 3.5" retina size (4/4s), even with the same project.

Thanks!

Vote Rating
    VladimirTechMan is on a distinguished road

Hi Jonathan,

I should be able to get back to you request, to try myself and let you know. But there will be a delay on my side with that, I am sorry. (I am more focused on developing native iOS apps with Sencha Touch using Windows platform. I use OS X too, thus should be able to check on it as well, later.)

If the matter is really urgent to you, then I suggest you do a little bit of experimenting yourself, if you're not afraid of it. As a hint, I suggest you check my answer to huberte on a parallel thread, where I commented to him on a scenario similar to yours, though you will need to replace the step of adding iTunesArtwork with a step of adding Default-568h@2x.png to the appropriate folder inside the .ipa archive (the folder where other "Default" PNG files are located). I believe it should be relatively easy to figure out...

Here is the thread I am referring to:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ing-on-Windows

Good luck!
    ---
    Vladimir (TechMan)

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    stefx is on a distinguished road

Hi! How to fix the problem in an existing app? I try creating a file Default-568h@2x.png into loading fonder of my project... but still render black space at the top and bottom of the screen...

thanks a lot!
    Stefano

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    stefx is on a distinguished road

Anyone?

thanks

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi