Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mohaskuar is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: refresh grid after adding a new item to database

Unanswered: refresh grid after adding a new item to database

my problem is see i have add button on the grid tool bar on click a window will apear and i managed to save in database...evry thing is fine except the added item appear only after a grid refresh..i wanted to refresh the grid right after the add window is closed .to do that i tried so hard... please help...

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

If you are inserting the data into the store, the grid will display the new record immediately.

Code:
    var values = form.getValues();
    store.insert(0,values);
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mohaskuar is on a distinguished road

no i directly inserted the data to database with out using a store and i think that was why the store.sync() function was not working for me to refresh the gird......but i tried to reload the store again and it works fine using store.load() function...the grid finally refreshed ..problem solved..... scottmartin 10ks for ur usual support .

Thread Participants: 1