Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    allisterf is on a distinguished road

Default Overlying views in Architect preview

Overlying views in Architect preview

It's becoming a bit of a pain when views in the architect preview begin to cover over each other. I find it happens all the time with containers in a tab panel layout, where the content of tabs above show when I'm trying to view containers underneath it in the stacked structure.

Attached is a screenshot to show what I mean. In the example, the tab 'menu' is holding a navigation view. Stacked above it is the tab 'news' and the content of the primary view of that tab is showing through on my preview screen.

The bug appears when you hit the refresh css button.

Is there some way to avoid this?

Allister
    Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 11.37.32.png

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Allister -

We've never seen something like this.

Are you able to share your project with us to take a look at it? You can share it privately with us at architect.feedback at sencha.com and provide a link to this thread.

If you are able to reproduce it with a simple project just attach the archive here.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    allisterf is on a distinguished road

Have posted to
    architect.feedback at sencha.com
    allister

Thread Participants: 1