Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    markevans is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Why is 2.1 available to non-paying members and 2.0 available to paying members?

Answered: Why is 2.1 available to non-paying members and 2.0 available to paying members?

This may be a dumb question, but I'm trying to figure out which version I am using vs which I should be or could be (because I can't seem to get device.openURL to work). I've noticed several times that the download options are:

Sencha Touch 2.1 is also available for free under the GPLv3 for open source projects.

and

Version 2.0.3, released on August 22nd, 2012, is available to Sencha Support subscribers.

Why is the newer version available for free and the older version available to playing members. What am I missing? Is this debugging a new unstable version vs getting the stable version?

2. If you're a paid member you can go to support.sencha.com and look in the Nightly Builds section to get the latest 2.1.1 build

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    cyee is on a distinguished road

If you're a paid member you can go to support.sencha.com and look in the Nightly Builds section to get the latest 2.1.1 build

Thread Participants: 1