Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    gendaful is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Getting Error [object has no method 'getController' while creating production build

Answered: Getting Error [object has no method 'getController' while creating production build

Hi All.

BackGround :
    I am working on a sencha touch 2.1.0. I have created production build using sencha cmd 3.0.The production build is successful but While running the application (production build) , I am getting following error

Error evaluating http://xx.xx.xx.xxx/DH/DH_Prod/production/app.js with message: TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'getController'.

I am working with 2 controllers in my
    application and both are working fine until I created the productionBuild.

Please help.

Thanks
    Gendaful

2. Hi

I got the solution and posting it here as It may be helpful to others.

There were places where I was directly accessing the controller such as this.MYapp.getController('MyController') and not as this.getApplication().getController('MyController') which was causing the issue during the production build but was working fine in development version.

Thanks

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    gendaful is on a distinguished road

Default Solution

Solution

Hi

I got the solution and posting it here as It may be helpful to others.

There were places where I was directly accessing the controller such as this.MYapp.getController('MyController') and not as this.getApplication().getController('MyController') which was causing the issue during the production build but was working fine in development version.

Thanks

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar