Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willi is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: floating panel not centered and not draggable to the top of the parent panel

Unanswered: floating panel not centered and not draggable to the top of the parent panel

Hi,<br><br>I've migrated my project from 1.0 to 2.1 without programming it new from scratch, so the code still looks like v1.0 code. But nevertheless I've nearly accomplished it now but there is one problem left:<br>My floating panels aren't centered and I can't drag them to the top of the screen when I say draggable is true!? Obviously the drag-area isn't correct bescause I can drag them deeper than the bottom of the screen to the same amount as I'm not allowed to drag them to the top.<br><br>Here's the code for the panel:<br>
    Code:
    var floatingPanel1 = new Ext.Panel({<br>        draggable: true,<br>        modal: true,<br>        centered: true,<br>        scrollable: 'vertical',<br>        width: Ext.is.Phone ? 260 : 400,<br>        height: Ext.is.Phone ? 220 : 400,<br>        items: [<br>                toolbarTop, toolbarBottom,<br>            {xtype: 'component', cls: 'txtArea_Float', id: 'txtGoOn'}<br>        ]<br>    });
    <br><br>And here is how it is added to the screen:<br>
    Code:
    var panel_Main = new Ext.Panel({<br>        id: 'panelMain',<br>        fullscreen: true,<br>        layout: 'card',<br>        items: [card_Main, card_X, card_X, card_Z, floatingPanel1, floatingPanel2]<br>    });
    <br><br>Can anyone help please!?<br><br>Thx

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willi is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I don't know what went wrong with the first try!? Here is the thread again:

Hi,

I've migrated my project from 1.0 to 2.1 without programming it new from scratch, so the code still looks like v1.0 code. But nevertheless I've nearly accomplished it now but there is one problem left:

My floating panels aren't centered and I can't drag them to the top of the screen when I say draggable is true!? Obviously the drag-area isn't correct bescause I can drag them deeper than the bottom of the screen to the same amount as I'm not allowed to drag them to the top.

Here's the code for the panel:

var floatingPanel1 = new Ext.Panel({
    draggable: true,
    modal: true,
    centered: true,
    scrollable: 'vertical',
    width: Ext.is.Phone ? 260 : 400,
    height: Ext.is.Phone ? 220 : 400,
    items: [
    toolbarTop,toolbarBottom,
    {xtype: 'component', cls: 'txtArea_Float', id: 'txtGoOn'}
    ]