You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTJS-8496 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Vote Rating
    Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all

Default [4.2.0 beta 2] It would be great to have a tree's beforecheckchange event

[4.2.0 beta 2] It would be great to have a tree's beforecheckchange event

Hello ExtJS team,

Many events have its "before" counterparts and it is cool.

It would be great to have a "beforecheckchange" event for a tree as well. For example, to prevent check/uncheck by returning false.

Also a property for a node like "checkReadOnly" would be also excellent.

Thank you for your attention.

P.S. I noticed "Thank you for reporting this bug." after starting the thread. I thought this forum is for any topic related to beta. But seems not. So, it was a wrong place for a feature request, apologize.
    Ext.NET - ASP.NET for Ext JS
    MVC and WebForms
    Examples | Twitter

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report! I have opened a request in our bug tracker.

Thread Participants: 1