Vote Rating
    andy_ghg is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: About MVC and Ext.data.Store

Answered: About MVC and Ext.data.Store

I used Ext JS MVC in my project. I have a question about Ext.data.Store.

What time load data?

If I load the data in "afterrenderer" event, when I open a new view, it'll be reload the data. If I do not want to reload, how can I do? I just want to reload the data in "creat","update" and "delete" method.

Sorry about my English.
    I like ExtJs
    ExtJs is My life~!

2. Do you create the store when you create the component? If so then you can load the store right away and the component that it is attached to should detect the store is loading and mask the component.

If the store already exists then the afterrender is a valid place to load it.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Do you create the store when you create the component? If so then you can load the store right away and the component that it is attached to should detect the store is loading and mask the component.

Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    andy_ghg is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Do you create the store when you create the component? If so then you can load the store right away and the component that it is attached to should detect the store is loading and mask the component.

Sorry, I'm so busy last month, forget this topic.

Thanks for your reply.^_^
    I like ExtJs
    ExtJs is My life~!

Thread Participants: 1