Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    udayshankarm is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Showing the busy progress bar using Ext JS

Unanswered: Showing the busy progress bar using Ext JS

Hi All,

I want to show the busy progress bar using Ext JS. I am using "Ext.MessageBox.show()" with title as 'busy' for showing busy message box , I am closing the progress bar using "Ext.MessageBox.hide()" in my custom java script.

It is showing the progress bar, But there is a product specific (my application) script is loading in between which causes the progress bar to be closed. The product script is closing the message box using hide method. I can not able to control or edit the product specific script.

I want to close the message box only with my custom java script code.

Please suggest how to proceed with this. Is there any other way to show & hide the busy progress bar, So that i can get rid of the product specific 'Ext.MessageBox.hide()' calling?

Many thanks in anticipation..!!

Regards,
    Uday.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You can listen to the beforehide event and return false to cancel the hiding of the messagebox.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    udayshankarm is on a distinguished road

Could you please provide me the sample example code, because I am very new to the EXT JS?

I tried to use the below code but it is not working.
    Ext.MessageBox.show({
    title: 'Please wait',
    msg: 'Loading items...',
    progressText: 'Initializing...',
    width:300,
    progress:true,
    closable:false,
    listeners:{
    beforehide : function(){
    alert("Before Close");
    return false;}}
    });