EAHC-IT is on a distinguished road

Default cmd.version=3.0.2.288 - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

cmd.version=3.0.2.288 - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Hello,

I give a try to CMD but I receive this message
    Code:
    [ERR]
    [ERR]           BUILD FAILED
    [ERR]           com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Commands$Cmd.create(Commands.java:117)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Commands.findCommand(Commands.java:74)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Commands.dispatch(Commands.java:43)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Commands.dispatch(Commands.java:49)
    In the sencha.cfg (unmodified): cmd.jvm.args=-Xms128m -Xmx1024m

What I am supposed to do (the computer has 8g with 4g free)

Thank you

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I found the solution by altering the cfg java command line
    Code:
    cmd.jvm.args=-Xms1536m -Xmx1536m

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Exclamation

In fact, it only solve the generate action but not the production build action...

Vote Rating
    lsdriscoll will become famous soon enough

Have you tried commenting the line out altogether?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by lsdriscoll View Post
    Have you tried commenting the line out altogether?
    No I did not. I tried -> Not working

JAVA use around 1 604 480k while running... With 25% of CPU (4 core)

Vote Rating
    lsdriscoll will become famous soon enough

If you've got 4gb free to play with then I'd keep adjusting the memory settings until you have it right.

Start with cmd.jvm.args=-Xms128m -Xmx2048m and keep adjusting the -Xmx setting until it works.

I haven't seen anyone else with this issue so it could be specific to your machine. Are you running the latest and greatest version of java?

Also, produce a bootstrap file and check to see if it's doing something crazy like trying to include ext-all.js. That would consume a lot of memory.
    Last edited by lsdriscoll; 8 Feb 2013 at 8:19 AM. Reason: Formatting. How did Sencha manage to screw up CKEditor???

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I already tried to increase slowly the parameter; the maximum I am able to set is

cmd.jvm.args=-Xms1536m -Xmx1536mI will take a look again this week.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    devadip is on a distinguished road

I don't think this is machine related issue, I have the same problem on two different machines (one of them with 16 GB RAM).

Any other clues?

Best

Adrian

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Exclamation

I tried again this morning without success, it always fails on the app build... My app is not small (several windows with forms and grids) but it should not be a problem.
    So, SENCHA TEAM any solution?

Code:
    [INF]           Processing instantiation refereces to classes and aliases
    [INF]           Processing source dependencies
    [ERR]
    [ERR]           com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Java heap space
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException.wrap(BasicException.java:43)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Command.dispatch(Command.java:104)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.AbstractCommand.dispatch(AbstractCommand.java:182)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.SenchaCommandTask.doExecute(SenchaCommandTask.java:69)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.BaseAntTask.execute(BaseAntTask.java:22)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Command.dispatch(Command.java:78)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.command.Sencha.main(Sencha.java:71)
    [ERR]           Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    [ERR]                   at java.util.regex.Matcher.<init>(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at java.util.regex.Pattern.matcher(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.tools.compiler.jsb.statements.Parser.parseStatementParts(Parser.java:222)
    [ERR]           Total time: 2 minutes 44 seconds
    [ERR]
    [ERR]           com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    [ERR]           M:\myapp\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:368: com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Java heap space
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException.wrap(BasicException.java:43)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Command.dispatch(Command.java:104)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.AbstractCommand.dispatch(AbstractCommand.java:182)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.SenchaCommandTask.doExecute(SenchaCommandTask.java:69)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.BaseAntTask.execute(BaseAntTask.java:22)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.command.Sencha.main(Sencha.java:71)
    [ERR]           Caused by: M:\myapp\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:391: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    [ERR]           M:\myapp\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:368: com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Java heap space
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.addLocationToBuildException(ProjectHelper.java:551)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:444)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(Dispatch
    [ERR]           Utils.java:106)
    [ERR]
    [ERR]           Total time: 2 minutes 45 seconds
    [ERR]           com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    M:\myapp\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:368: com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Java heap space

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    devadip is on a distinguished road

I've found the solution to my problem. The cause was the path to the ExtJS SDK. It was pointing like this:

PHP Code:
    app.classpath=${workspace.dir}/../../../plugins/extPlugin/web/extjs-4.2.0beta 
    This is wrong. Apparently the compiler is processing all files in the directory and this is a lot.

By changing the path like this, pointing to /src

PHP Code:
    app.classpath=${workspace.dir}/../../../plugins/extPlugin/web/extjs-4.2.0beta/src 
    the problem dissapeared.

Hope this helps

Best

Adrian

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar