Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    SanjeevDas is on a distinguished road

Default Autoresize Grid without reducing/eliminating the height and the auto-scroll attribute

Autoresize Grid without reducing/eliminating the height and the auto-scroll attribute

Hi all,

I have a Grid Panel which pulls large amount of data from a server at a busy day.
    The height declared for the Grid is 200 and the auto-scroll attribute is set to true.
    But whenever the Grid pulls up fewer data(lets say 1 data on a no working day), then the lower part of the Grid contains the space which doesn't goes well with the design. Is there any possibilities of auto resizing the Grid without changing or eliminating the height and the auto-scroll attribute.

This is what I want my Grid to look like when it pulls few data(1 or 2 data(s))

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Sanjeev.

Sencha - Community Support Team sword-it's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

You are using fixed height for grid thats why, if grid has only one item then it will not aoturesize,
    for more detail see this link :http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/3-4/#!...cfg-autoHeight
    sword-it.com, Sencha Developer House in Turkey - Istanbul University Technopark Suite 204.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

Replace your "height" config with "maxHeight".

Thread Participants: 2