Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    iBRD is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Sencha Touch 2.1.1 - any release notes?

Answered: Sencha Touch 2.1.1 - any release notes?

I noticed in the blog post regarding BB10 support that Sencha Touch 2.1.1 is now available.

Are there release notes for this update?

I downloaded 2.1.1 and tested it enough to see that the blank page issue with Cordova apps is now fixed, so that's good news.

2. Hi as always the release note are in the file called release-notes.html in the root of the installation.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    steve1964 is on a distinguished road

Hi as always the release note are in the file called release-notes.html in the root of the installation.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about

And there was silly billy me expecting it to be announced in the usual place at the top of the forums! Thanks for the heads up sencha!

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by shepsii View Post
    And there was silly billy me expecting it to be announced in the usual place at the top of the forums! Thanks for the heads up sencha!
    ... but it's been in the root of the framework package since 2.0

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    iBRD is on a distinguished road

Ok. I found the release notes in the root directory. Thanks.

I'd like to suggest putting them also somewhere on the Sencha site--blog post announcing update (I'd like to suggest this, too :-), sticky forum thread, link on download page, infograph, lolcat, etc.