Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kholy is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Remove the thousand comma from NumberField

Unanswered: Remove the thousand comma from NumberField

Hello,

I have an app we are working on in sencha 1.1 and we are trying to use the numberfield so on an ipad it will prompt them with the numberpad to enter. however we do not want to show comma's for thousands as the number they are entering is like an order number so the thousand does not make sense to us. Is there any way to remove this? i have looked for a while.

Thanks,

kholy

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that is the device handing the <input> not the framework.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1