Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mikesmichael is on a distinguished road

Default Problem with EditorGridPanel's width and Drag and Drop (Internet Explorer)

Problem with EditorGridPanel's width and Drag and Drop (Internet Explorer)

Hi,

I'm using a EditorGridPanel with a define width larger than the screen width. When I try to drag a column of my grid who is outside of the normal screen width, after using the scrollbar,. I'm not able to select these columns. The selection outside the body width is not possible. It's like that the event drag and drop haven't been binded on the columns outside the screen width. If I change my screen resolution for larger, i'm able to move these extra columns.

Do you have an idea what's wrong? Okay with Firefox not with Internet Explorer 8.

Sorry I'm not able to show printscree because of proxy permission.

Thanks for your help

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

There is no EditorGridPanel in GXT - is it possible you posted in the wrong forum? If so, can I move this to another forum?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Sorry, yes please you can move it!

Thanks

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Right - which one though? Ext JS 3? 4? Sencha Touch?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

With Extjs 3.4