Ext JS Premium Member lotsofquestions's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    lotsofquestions is on a distinguished road

If verifying means entering a credit card, receiving an sms then I could not say we have done that.

I am not sure what 'registering for mobile' means in the doc you listed? So cant be sure thats the problem either.

basically, although we know you should not do this, we have created some simple accounts on facebook (which we intend to delete after testing) and verified by clicking on the link they send you in the email and thats it. No SMS or credit card thats for sure.

Looking forward to testing after your fix is implemented to see if that is the issue ;-)
    www.ProWebSoftware.Net
    Business Apps - Anywhere.

Sencha - IO Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    jason.cline is on a distinguished road

Ok, we have updated the production with the fix. You should be able to login with both verified and unverified Facebook accounts.

Please re-test your application and let us know.

We are also noticing some lag before the user login object is returned on first authentication as we have to wait for the Facebook api to get us all of the user details.

But you should be taken back to your application after going through the Facebook screens. The login button if you are using it will be "---" then switch to logout once the user object has been sent over.

Ext JS Premium Member lotsofquestions's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    lotsofquestions is on a distinguished road

Awesome it works!
    Well done guys - great job!
    I will keep you posted when we have finished our competition entry as this is what that was for ;-)
    www.ProWebSoftware.Net
    Business Apps - Anywhere.

Thread Participants: 1