Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    chadw is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Specify column renderer via reader response metadata?

Unanswered: Specify column renderer via reader response metadata?

I'm writing an application where the grid needs to be fully dynamic. In this case, it is reading the grid's contents, as well as the column and model information, from a database.

In order to configure the columns and model via the database, I'm using JSON Reader's "response metadata" feature. This has worked fantastic, except for one problem I've bumped into.

My grid had a few columns that used custom renderers (before I made the grid dynamic). This was easily done when my grid wasn't reading in config information from the database, as I just hard-coded a renderer function and specified the "renderer" property on the column.

Is there any way to specify the column renderer via the reader's response metadata? Passing the renderer's function name as a string in the JSON metadata doesn't work.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You would have to handle returning the renderer as a string and then eval (ore create a Function with the string) it on the client to make it into a function
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar