Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    PriyaL is on a distinguished road

Default Store.findExact throws error in an Infinite grid in Ext4.2 beta

Store.findExact throws error in an Infinite grid in Ext4.2 beta

we upgraded to Ext4.2 beta. In the case of an infinite grid with buffered store, store.findExact method throws data.findIndexBy not a function error. The same was working fine in Ext-4.1.
    Found that in 4.2, buffered store data is LruCache, which was Ext.util.MixedCollection in 4.1.

We need a way to find records that are in view.Any idea on this?

Attaching the sample testcase
    infinite-scroll-txt.txt

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    PriyaL is on a distinguished road

I checked the thread. It was mentioned that you have merged a fix that allows to find the records that are in view. Where is the fix, which method should I use? I did download ext-4.2.0.265-beta build mentioned in the thread.

We want to find records that are in view. We were using store.findExact method in ext 4.1 and want something similar in 4.2.

Thread Participants: 1