Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bhanuprakash_kavi is on a distinguished road

Default Possible To implement content difference functionality in GXT

Possible To implement content difference functionality in GXT

Hi All,

I need to implement functionality like showing the difference between the content,
    something like Diff between new data and old data (example :http://i48.tinypic.com/2yvs3s3.png)

Please suggest me what could be the best way of implementing this kind of widget,

Thanks in Advance.
    Bhanu

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/bsrungar/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/bsrungar/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/bsrungar/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

GXT provides the widgets to draw many user interfaces, but we don't do the work of implementing features like this. If you can find a Java library that can be used in GWT, you may be able to run that, then find and restyle the added/removed rows as in your picture. But there is no built-in support to do this for you.

Think of it like this - GXT provides the tools with which one can build something like GitHub or FishEye (webapps that allow diffing code), but doesn't actually build the functionality for you.

Thread Participants: 1