Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bhanuprakash_kavi is on a distinguished road

Default Possible To implement content difference functionality in GXT

Possible To implement content difference functionality in GXT

Hi All,

I need to implement functionality like showing the difference between the content,
    something like Diff between new data and old data (example :http://i48.tinypic.com/2yvs3s3.png)

Please suggest me what could be the best way of implementing this kind of widget,

Thanks in Advance.
    Bhanu

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/bsrungar/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/bsrungar/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/bsrungar/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

GXT provides the widgets to draw many user interfaces, but we don't do the work of implementing features like this. If you can find a Java library that can be used in GWT, you may be able to run that, then find and restyle the added/removed rows as in your picture. But there is no built-in support to do this for you.

Think of it like this - GXT provides the tools with which one can build something like GitHub or FishEye (webapps that allow diffing code), but doesn't actually build the functionality for you.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar