Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The odd jumping is because you have 2 scrollable components at work, the list and the list's parent. Default height of a list row is 47px so if no grouping the 47 * store.getCount() = list height but that's really just a hack.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    azamatoak is on a distinguished road

After upgrading to ST2.2 in the hopes that lists would be much improved, I have run into the issue once again of the list not displaying. I had used a solution from elsewhere by extracting the list into a separate view and adding this code on initialize so that it would calculate the height of list elements:

Code:
    var me = this;
            if (typeof me.getItemMap == 'function'){
                me.getScrollable().getScroller().on('refresh',function(scroller,eOpts){
                    me.setHeight(me.getItemMap().getTotalHeight());
                });
            }
    The code above no longer works and I'm not sure how to get the list to display. When I add a min-height, it displays but only to the size of the min-height and doesn't scale to the content within it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    juliat is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm also having the same issue with ST 2.2, but that hack isn't suitable for me as I'm also grouping my list, so the group headers take up the given space for the items!

If anyone knows anything about this please shout!