Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    royvanmarrewijk is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Auto complete drag

Answered: Auto complete drag

Hi,

I am new on this forum so before I start with this question I would first like to introduce myself.
    My name is Roy van Marrewijk and I am from the Netherlands, last week I finished my Bachelor of
    Computer Science and now I am trying to create my first mobile application. If you like to know more
    about me please check my LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/roy-van-...ijk/38/967/274.

So now the question, I am trying to develop a mobile application which has the same structure as the Rock Werchter 2013 app which is available in the app store, see the image below..
    foto 1.PNG

The image above shows the main menu of the application, when I click on Artists the menu split in two halves, seperated by the black bar with the three stripes in the center. So my first question is: How do I create an overlay (or how you guys call it), is t like a panel with to panels on top of it?

My second question is: when I drag the black bar down in the Rock Werchter app, the bottom half of the panel slides down until it is gone. When I use the draggable option in sencha touch the drag stops when I release it, so what I would like to know is how to auto complete the drag??

I hope you guys can help me, thank you in advance.

kind regards,

Roy van Marrewijk
    Attached Images

2. If you need overlay functionality you can use Ext.Panel otherwise you would use a Ext.Container.

In your case you could have a container docked to the bottom. On dragstart event you start you slide to bottom animation with changes the height to your new wanted one.

Sencha - Training Team mrsunshine's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mrsunshine will become famous soon enough

If you need overlay functionality you can use Ext.Panel otherwise you would use a Ext.Container.

In your case you could have a container docked to the bottom. On dragstart event you start you slide to bottom animation with changes the height to your new wanted one.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    royvanmarrewijk is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your quick response

Thread Participants: 1