Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nrajeshc is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: ListView scrolls back to top on selecting bottom items (GXT 2.2.5)...

Unanswered: ListView scrolls back to top on selecting bottom items (GXT 2.2.5)...

I have a ListView with custom template attached to a ContentPanel which has FitLayout. ContentPanel has scrollmode set to autoy. On IE, if user scrolls down on listview and select a bottom item, the scrollbar snaps back to the top, hence user looses the selection. This is a major issue for us and its blocking our release.

I found a similar issue reported in this link but the posted remedy is not working for us and we are not planning to
    move to GXT 3.0 anytime soon.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-scrolling-bug

How can I disable the scroll event on select ? Any help is highly appreciated.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

Did you try the workaround Sven posted? Did it work?

If that doesn't work in your specific case, can you share a sample that describes your situation so a similar workaround can be suggested for you?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Yes, I tried the workaround sven suggested but didn't work.

Infact, you can reproduce the same scenario on Sencha's 2.2.6 explorer demo (see link below). Open it on IE9, reduce the browser height until you see the vertical scrollbar in the list view. Now you scroll down and click on one of the bottom list item. The scrollbar will snap back to top.

http://www.sencha.com/examples-2/#listview

I have the same issue as you have in your demo.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Any pointers?

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi