Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jfordyce@m2mdatacorp.com is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Simple content inside floating centered tabpanel will not scroll

Unanswered: Simple content inside floating centered tabpanel will not scroll

Hello,

We've been banging our heads on this for what seems like weeks now off and on, so any insight would be greatly appreciated. The html in the 1st item will not scroll no matter what combination of scrollable: true, or xtypes are used on it or it's parents.

Code:
    Ext.define( 'R3.view.locator.Popup', {
        extend: 'Ext.Panel',
        xtype: 'locatorPopup',
        config: {
            id: 'locator-popup',
            modal: true,
            autoDestroy: true,
            hideOnMaskTap: true,
            hidden: true,
            centered: true,        
            width: '70%',
            height: '40%',
            layout: 'fit',
            items: [
                {
                    id: 'locator-titlebar',
                    xtype: 'titlebar',
                    docked: 'top',
                    title: 'Popup Title',
                    align: 'center',
                    height: '30px',
                    style: 'font-size:10pt'
                },
                {
                    xtype: 'tabpanel',
                    //docked: 'bottom',
                    tabBarPosition: 'bottom',
                    defaults: {
                        styleHtmlContent: true
                    },
                    items: [
                        {
                            id: 'locator-btn-information',
                            iconCls: 'info_plain',
                            scrollable: true,
                            title: 'Unit Info',
                            html:  "Information : TBD"
                            + "<br>10/2012 Bought 2 twin beds and a dresser. The beds were damaged. They ordered more. Said they would inspect them before shipping new ones. That did not happen. Waited longer because it was Christmas and the sales person told me that all customers orders are on hold so they could ship in items to be sold for Christmas. Called and made offer for my troubles. So I bought 2 night stands that match the set. When they finally delivered 2 months later the night stands had."
                            + "<br>10/2012 Bought 2 twin beds and a dresser. The beds were damaged. They ordered more. Said they would inspect them before shipping new ones. That did not happen. Waited longer because it was Christmas and the sales person told me that all customers orders are on hold so they could ship in items to be sold for Christmas. Called and made offer for my troubles. So I bought 2 night stands that match the set. When they finally delivered 2 months later the night stands had."

},
                        {
                            id: 'locator-btn-directions',
                            iconCls: 'locate',
                            title: 'Directions',
                            html: '<div id="directionsItinerary"></div>'
                        },
                        {
                            id: 'locator-btn-fielddata',
                            iconCls: 'note1',
                            title: 'Field Data',
                            xtype: 'fieldDataView'//,
                        }
                    ]
                }
            ],
            record: null
        }
    } );
    deleteme.jpg

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

When I run that code outside the app (commenting out the fieldDataView xtype line so it runs) it scrolls for me.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jfordyce@m2mdatacorp.com is on a distinguished road

Well I'm not sure what else could make it not work when floating on top of another tabpanel, with the active card being a bing map....still no luck. How much more in depth support would I get with the premium forum?

Thread Participants: 1