You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTJS-8701 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ibnesayeed is on a distinguished road

Default Floating RTL Switcher In Examples

Floating RTL Switcher In Examples

I liked the idea of floating theme switcher in Ext 4.2 examples. It would be nice to have a direction switching option in that floating bit. to keep it consiezed, a checkbox with label "RTL" will work. Otherwise dropdown select or radio buttons with values RTL and LTR will be good as well.

This will allow us to test all the examples in RTL mode easily hence providing more feedback quickly.

Also, is there a way in the docs to open examples in separate browser tab rather than within the docs application?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report! I have opened a feature request in our bug tracker.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ibnesayeed is on a distinguished road

Release Notes for Ext JS 4.2.0 says that it is added as New Feature but I can't see it in the examples yet.

Thread Participants: 1