You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTGWT-3146 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dxdev is on a distinguished road

Default Getting multiple requests with scrolling on Live Grid.

Getting multiple requests with scrolling on Live Grid.

I have a live grid view implemented as in the LiveGridEample. When I do scrolling on this multiple request are made with the same offset and limit value.

I have my
    LiveGridView.cachesize as 20 and
    LiveGridView.prefetchfactor as 0.2

Intially, when the grid is loaded there was one request made with offset 0 and limit 20,
    but as soon as I reach the 20th record by scrolling multiple requests are being made to get the next set of data with the same offset and limit value.

I am not sure that from where these multiple calls are getting triggered. Any help on this is much appreciated.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

How many rows have you visible in your grid?

Which version of GXT are you using?

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Initailly it displayed 11 rows and I am using Ext GWT 2.2.5.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

There should not be two requests containing the same values. I will move this thread to the bugs forum for further investigation. Have you tried to increase your cacheSize?

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yes, I tried with different cache size. Even then I got multiple request with same value.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pitt is on a distinguished road

The same happens with GXT 3.0.1. LiveGridView starts endless loop to fetch the data.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    branflake2267 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for reporting. We will update the thread once some headway has been made.