Hybrid View

Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    smarmysam is on a distinguished road

Default Publishing broken: 0 File(s) copied

Publishing broken: 0 File(s) copied

Since the last patch, seems like publishing is broken for me sometimes again.

I was going ok but now it just does as described above, 0 File(s) copied even though changes were made to the project.

I did see a bug like this earlier and had to tinker hard with the project inspector to force it to work again.

I have a damn project that needs urgent attention. I hope I can find a work around, but this isnt the first time i have had issues with this

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    smarmysam is on a distinguished road

OK this was my fault. I just setup a new project and when it forced me to set publish directory. It failed to copy anything when i did that.

When it was changed it moved all the files in that directory. I need to be careful not to mix the project with the deployment environment.

I still think the way this is all handled by the app is a little kookie but as long as i can get work out thats the main thing!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for following up and letting us know what was going on.

The release we are about to start working on (2.3) will have many improvements re: publishing and deployment.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar