Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Michi_72 is on a distinguished road

Default Grid / Panel is rendered twice

Grid / Panel is rendered twice

Hello,

i have a problem after changing to 4.2.0 RC.

Using the MVC-architecture for my app i realize that every panel is rendered twice und events are registered and executed twice.

After clicking on the treepanel the controller is registered and content is loaded to the main tab.

Now clicking on the actioncolumn of the grid, the event for this is executed twice.

Has anyone similar behaviour? Any ideas how this come? How to prevent / debug?

Thanks in advance.

Michi

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Michi_72 is on a distinguished road

After searching i found out, that the init function of the controller are executed twice - and so the events are registered twice.

I want to show how i add the controller:

Clicking on the item of the menue-tree:

PHP Code:
    this.getController(addTabController); //addTabController is the name of the controller 
    In the launch function of the maincontroller of the app this event is registered
    PHP Code:
    this.controllers.addListener('add'this.newControllerAddedthis); 
    The function "newControllerAdded" looks like
    PHP Code:
     newControllerAdded : function(idxctrlrtoken) {

ctrlr.init();
            }, 
    Under 4.1.1 this all works fine - in 4.2.0 i have to comment the //ctrlr.init(); then it works!

Has anyone an explanation for this behaviour?

Thanks!

Michi

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

4.2.x will automatically initialize the controller when you call getController.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Thread Participants: 1