You found a bug! We've classified it as ION-1039 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    corvonero will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: [FREQ] disable fullscreen/resize; support minimize to tray on Windows

Unanswered: [FREQ] disable fullscreen/resize; support minimize to tray on Windows

Please, allow window fullscreen to be disabled as well as window resizing.
    Also, allow a "minimize to tray" option.

Thanks
    Manuele

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Hey Manuele,

Great requests, thank you! Sizing policies (restricting dimensions and sizing, etc.) is a part of our multi-/enhanced window work. Disabling fullscreen is a great request and I'll create a ticket so we can track that.

Regarding minimize to tray: windows can currently be minimized already, and we have an API to do that as well. Is there something more specific you're thinking about that I'm not understanding? Thanks in advance for the clarification!

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    corvonero will become famous soon enough

I see the documentation states:
    minimize( )
    Minimizes the window into the system tray or dock.

This is a little incorrect, it should read: "minimize to taskbar"
    As of Windows 7 (8 is somewhat different) there are 2 minimize-to-destinations: taskbar (osx dock equivalent) and tray

Tray is a MS only feature (and very handy as well!), that's why I think there should be 2 behaviours (or maybe more):

1 - minimize to taskbar
    2 - minimize to tray

Optionally, one might want to have a global switch to minimize to tray or taskbar.

Winamp, for example, has an option for this (minimize to tray, taskbar or both).

Other programs might use a different approach (see attached picture)

2013-02-21_11h48_13.png

Tray items are very handy and helpful, as they can serve very well for applications that behave like "backgrounded" (they don't bother in the taskbar) but still can gather user attention via popup balloons...

So, in conclusion:

1) update the documentation to state "minimize to taskbar" ...
    2) eventually register this as a FREQ to include a minimize to tray possibility...

Thanks anyway...

M.

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your clarification. Yes it is implying the "taskbar", to use the correct technical term. I'll update this ticket's description to include the Windows tray.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar