Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTGWT-2830 in 3.0.6.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rondestvedt is on a distinguished road

Default TextButton remains active after clicking

TextButton remains active after clicking

I see there was a fix to clear the active state of a TextButton when the button is detached from the DOM - EXTGWT-2722. But the active state remains if it is not detached, as seen in http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:buttons under the "Text Only" section. Is this the intended behavior? Since this is not a toggle button I'm not sure why the active state of the button remains.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

What you are seeing there is probably the indications, that the button is currently focused. Try pressing tab, is the next button blue in that case?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yes, tabbing or clicking away clears the active state of the button. But what is the reason for retaining the active state? In my case I am using a TextButton to save information on a form. Once I click save, I would expect the button to appear the same as before I clicked it, but instead it just appears stuck.

I noticed that the Icon buttons behave the same as TextButton, except that if you click on the icon itself it does clear the active state.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

This is not really an "active" indicator like when you click it. This means that the button is currently focused and receives keyboard interaction. There is currently no flag to turn that of. The only solution would to a custom ButtonCellAppearance, onFocus needs to be an empty method (no code running)

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Can you look at http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:buttons? On any of the buttons that have icons, if you click on the icon itself the blue is cleared once the click is made. This is how I would expect the TextButton to work. However, if you click anywhere other than right on the icon, it does not work as expected...it works just like the TextButtons, where the blue remains.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

I will move this thread to the bugs forum. It should show the focus indicator regardless on where you clicked.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

This has been fixed in SVN and the nightly builds, and will be available in the next release.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar