Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    delp is on a distinguished road

Default Architect - An unexpected error occured

Architect - An unexpected error occured

TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'me.flyConfig('container|animation').getEditorOptionsData')

This Error appeared after I created a new container (at the root of Views) and dragged (attempted anyway) an existing view from an existing container (it was inside a carousel) into the new container.
    It wasn't fatal as I saved and restarted and all was fine again.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the report.

Would you be able to create a brief set of test case steps so that we could reproduce it? We could always put a null check into the code at this place but that wouldn't do any of us much good
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    delp is on a distinguished road

Will see what I can do to recreate. Just a tad busy just now with tonnes on. But will try to recreate in test area - if succesful I'll post up.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, we will also try to look out for it.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1