Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jeffshaver is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: innerCt always has 18000px width

Unanswered: innerCt always has 18000px width

If I make a container, why does the containerId-innerCt ALWAYS have a width of 18000px. I just want it to have the width of the container, which is obvious. For some reason, EXT JS applies an 18000px width to element.style...

Vote Rating
    Answers
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

What version of ExtJS are you using?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Sorry

Sorry

Vote Rating
    Answers
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Are you using the CSS file from the 4.1 SDK? I've upgraded from one version to the next before and forgot to repoint my ref to the new CSS file and ended up with some weird troubles kinda like what you're seeing there.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

As far as I know, I am on the correct version. I wasn't here when it was originally put on our server, but we also don't have the luxury of just moving another one to the server.

Vote Rating
    Answers

Can you make a simple demo of the issue at jsfiddle.net to show the issue you're seeing?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Not 100% replica, but it still has the same problem... container-innerCt is getting a width of 20000px

http://jsfiddle.net/Mwu6s/1/

Thread Participants: 1