Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    url is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to Maximize one region of a border layout

Unanswered: How to Maximize one region of a border layout

Hi All,
    In my application my viewport is of border layouyt, with north region as container,south region as panel which is again having border layout (with west region a tab panel (for code editing ) and center region one iframe (for preview )), center region with tab panel, west region as panel (tree nodes).

My requirement is to maximize the preview area so that it will occupy the total height of the screen (full screen).

Can anybody please help how to achieve this?

Thanks
    Url

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Please create a small test case so we can review your exact setup.

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    url is on a distinguished road

preview.jpg

In the above image the regions are specified. I have created a maximize button in the tool[], when i ll click the button i want the preview area should occoupy the total screen.

Thanks
    Attached Images

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

It might be easier to create a card layout and have the preview page display to show on entire screen instead of trying resize the visible panel and shrink all of the others.

Or just a window over everything.
    Last edited by scottmartin; 26 Feb 2013 at 5:21 AM. Reason: update

Thread Participants: 1