1. #11
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13
    Vote Rating
    0
    bdurette is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Brian, if you're still following this thread, perhaps you can clarify your last comment, "I checked in a fix for this."

    Presuming you mean you checked in a fix to Ext, not Firefox, does this mean that the fix will only be available in a future 2.x version of Ext? Are those of us using Ext 1.1.1 (as implied by the topic of this forum) are out of luck until we upgrade?

  2. #12
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17
    Vote Rating
    0
    zeta28 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    nobody says anything?

    I use Ext1.1.1, and I need to use FF3 and the calendar.
    I have a huge aplication in Ext.1.1.1 and I cannot migrate it to Ext2.x.

    FF3 works much better than FF2 and I would like to use it with my Ext1.1.1 aplications.


  3. #13
    Ext User dotnetCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    271
    Vote Rating
    0
    dotnetCarpenter is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by bdurette View Post
    Brian, if you're still following this thread, perhaps you can clarify your last comment, "I checked in a fix for this."

    Presuming you mean you checked in a fix to Ext, not Firefox, does this mean that the fix will only be available in a future 2.x version of Ext? Are those of us using Ext 1.1.1 (as implied by the topic of this forum) are out of luck until we upgrade?
    I think Brian meant that he checked in a fix in the svn. You'll need svn access to get it, ie. buy a developer license. Kinda "not-nice".
    no - I do not check my PMs that often
    but I do answer

  4. #14
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    2
    Vote Rating
    0
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

      0  

    Default


    What's "not nice" about fixing a bug in SVN? And actually I realized that the fix was applied in 2.x but not 1.x (just an oversight). The fix is pretty simple, and has been applied in the 1.x branch:
    Code:
    .x-date-middle {
        padding-top:2px;padding-bottom:2px;
        width:130px; /* FF3 */
    }

  5. #15
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28
    Vote Rating
    0
    DeyV is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    th'x brian, very much!

    About SVN problem - maybe is time to public next version from 1.1 tree ?

  6. #16
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17
    Vote Rating
    0
    zeta28 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by brian.moeskau View Post
    What's "not nice" about fixing a bug in SVN? And actually I realized that the fix was applied in 2.x but not 1.x (just an oversight). The fix is pretty simple, and has been applied in the 1.x branch:
    Code:
    .x-date-middle {
        padding-top:2px;padding-bottom:2px;
        width:130px; /* FF3 */
    }
    Ok, that's the soluction but there is a problem.
    In FF3, when you open a calendar, appears a little dot. Have you seen it? It's a dot that disappears when you change something in the calendar.

    In Ext2.x happens the same thing.

  7. #17
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    2
    Vote Rating
    0
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

      0  

    Default


    Details please? Screen shot? Browser FF3 only? Platform?

  8. #18
    Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,236
    Vote Rating
    4
    mystix will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by zeta28 View Post
    Ok, that's the soluction but there is a problem.
    In FF3, when you open a calendar, appears a little dot. Have you seen it? It's a dot that disappears when you change something in the calendar.

    In Ext2.x happens the same thing.
    i noticed that little red dot in FF3b5 to FF3rc1, but it seems to have disappeared in FF3rc2.

  9. #19
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17
    Vote Rating
    0
    zeta28 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by brian.moeskau View Post
    Details please? Screen shot? Browser FF3 only? Platform?
    Ok.
    We use Windows XP professional.
    The dot appears to us in the Ext1.1.1 and in Ext2.1 calendar but just using FF3 rc2.

    We have changed the Ext1.1 css to add:

    .x-date-middle {
    padding-top:2px;padding-bottom:2px;
    width:130px; /* FF3 */
    }

    In IExplorer or FF2 the dot doesn't appear.

    I send you two screenshots: a Ext1.1.1 example, and a Ext2.1 one.

    When I change something from the calendar: I select a day for example, the dot disappears.

    We add the calendar in this way:
    [code]
    ...
    ,{
    xtype : 'datefield',
    fieldLabel : 'Fecha Generaci
    Attached Images

  10. #20
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17
    Vote Rating
    0
    zeta28 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    It's only happens it to me?
    Nobody else happens the same thing?
    don't you see a dot in the claendar using FF3 rc03?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar