Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mpost is on a distinguished road

Default Collapse panel while masked leaves mask

Collapse panel while masked leaves mask

I've got a few panels that are periodically masked with a call to setLoading(true, true) (to mask just the panel body and not the header). This leaves the collapse tool in the header visible (as well as the collapse tool within the splitter for those panels contained in a border layout). If a panel is collapsed after a call to setLoading(), the load mask sticks around in the same location, at the same size. Does anyone have a good fix for this?

Sencha - Community Support Team sword-it's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough

Hi mpost,
    've got a few panels that are periodically masked with a call to setLoading(true, true) (to mask just the panel body and not the header).
    setLoading() method allow you to show mask on the top of this component. make sure you are applying setLoading() in the appropriate container.
    sword-it.com, Sencha Developer House in Turkey - Istanbul University Technopark Suite 204.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mpost is on a distinguished road

Here's what I'm doing: http://jsfiddle.net/ms4UC/

If you click the 'Mask North' button, the north panel's body will be masked. However, the header is intentionally left unmasked so the panel can be collapsed. If the panel is collapsed while masked, the mask remains. It appears to me that I'm masking the appropriate container.

This seems like a fairly common problem that folks might run into and I was looking for an elegant solution (read: something canned that I could drop it rather than having to develop my own).

Sencha Premium Member MichaelOstrovsky's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    MichaelOstrovsky is on a distinguished road

I had a similar problem (actually worse, when 'anchor' layout was used).
    The solution is manually masking the body :
    http://jsfiddle.net/thezver/Dyfp9/

Thread Participants: 2