Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    123e is on a distinguished road

Default thumbnail image gallery?

thumbnail image gallery?

I am new bee to sencha touch. I have started with few samples and now kindda familiar with store model and few other UI controls. As i am not a web developer I feel difficult most of the times to understand the small small things.

Now, I want to design a image gallery for iPhone using sencha Touch and java script. Please give me some sample of the layouts that i have to use. The images used will be fetched from my content server.

Next on tap of image it should be displayed on next screen with larger view and with next and previous buttons.
    Attached Images

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    123e is on a distinguished road

I am curious how I would go about implementing a view like (See below) Similar to the one used for the iPhone photo application. My initial idea was a table view with each cell holding 4 images, can anyone point me in the right direction.
    I using Sencha Architect.
    Attached Images

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

There's a great blog entry of someone writing a similar application here:
    http://superdit.com/2011/08/20/creat...-sencha-touch/

Unfortunately the link is down right now, hopefully it comes back up. It is also using a plain text editor rather than Sencha Touch.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1